Thursday, January 29, 2009

Epicurious Halloween Party Ideas

I've been sending Halloween wedding ideas to Creepy Cupcakes today, and thought I'd include this. Forgive me if I've posted this before, but I think I'm starting to get pre-menopausal hormone brain!

Anyway, Epicurious has some great articles and pics for Halloween parties, as well as gorgeous recipes.

I'm really big on planning way in advance, so the expense is spread out over the longest period of time. That's why I love to find these articles in, say, January!

Luck!

1 comment:

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.