Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Secret Santa Can Suck It!

I got an e-mail yesterday from the FAB Shadow Manor, aka The Art of Darkness, reminding me that I had signed up for the "Secret Santa Can Suck It" virtual gift exchange, and giving me the name of my poor victim.

I've been so busy, my first thought was, "I did? When did I do that?" But there I was, first on the list to be Santa. Astounding!

So David of Dark Artifacts is virtually receiving from me fencing lessons from Club D'escrime Olympia Longueuil right there in Quebec, where he lives. At least, I think that's what I'm giving him, since the entire site is in French, and I speak NONE!

I decided to give this to him because he says on his profile that he spends way too much time alone with his computer, so I thought he should get out more and use that brain of his to figure out how to meet new people, whom he can then beat black and blue with a fencing foil. I think that truly defines friendship, which is the very essence of the Christmas Season.

Have fun, David! And do get out more and live a little. Life goes by too fast to be stuck behind a computer!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I've got the feeling these classes teaching me how to manipulate a long pointy weapon will be worth the 7h drive to longeuil.

    I'll put the laughter back in manslaughter!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.