Saturday, January 9, 2010

An Artist's Christmas Party

During my Holiday sweep of Los Angeles, some dear friends invited me up to their place for dinner and to do some catching up. Since they're neighbors of Mike Vosburg (of Tales from the Crypt fame), who is also a friend, I asked if they would mind having him and his wife by, too. When I arrived, the guys told me what had started as just the five of us had evolved into an artist's dinner party.

The artists of the group were all asked to bring some examples of their work. Portfolios, small sculpture, poetry, whatever. What an amazing treasure trove of creativity. I was so glad to be part of it!




I even managed to get some video on my digital camera of Mike talking about his work. I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. That is very cool. Thank you so much for sharing you pictures and video! Wow, definately inspiring!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.