Wednesday, May 26, 2010

West Coast Haunters Convention

Here are a few more pics from WCHC. If any of you have some, please contact me so I can post them.
Night one, I had the privilege of meeting up with the Davises for Thirsty Thursday. They took me to a neat little wine bar across from Dark Horse Comics, where I took this pic.
The Hauntcast booth, our little cave and home away from home.
Chris Davis and lovely minion (whose name temporarily escapes me, because I can barely remember my own name... Chris-help a girl out, would ya?),  Elyssa. (Thanks, Guy!)
Bloodshed Brother Zack kicks it in his old-school Hauntcast shirt. It was great to hang with both Zack and Jeromy. Keep an eye on these two guys, everyone. There will be great things coming from them in future years. Just you watch!
Davis minion and all-around great guy Daniel, doing the catwalk!
Hauntcast art director and winner of the Vanguard award for the Resurrection of Rose, Guy/House Bloodthorn, trying on his inscrutable look. Good luck with that, Guy. Great prop he made in the background, huh? Big thanks to him for all the help he was and schlepping his reaper into the show!

More pics tomorrow. Stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. I don't know about inscrutable. More like gassy. I do miss our little cubby hole though. Thanks for making it such an enjoyable experience. Definitely would not have been the same without you there. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: In the photo with Chris Davis is Elyssa. You can delete this comment, just helpin' a girl out. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that was great fun! Thanks for hanging with us for the weekend! Looking forward to next year!

    Cheers!

    BTW- that is Elyssa - we call her Lys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like a lot of fun! I envy you - ya got to meet the Davises!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics! Everyone looked like they had a blast. Sorry I missed it.

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.