Monday, August 9, 2010

Post-Vacation Catch-Up

I went away for vacation, and come back to discover I have received not one, but two (count 'em! TWO!) awards from fellow bloggers The Frog Queen and Halloween Overkill! Thanks, you guys!

O.K., so they're the same award from two different people, but I don't think that anyone turns down a second Oscar because they already have one, right?

The rules are as follows:

1.tell us 7 things about yourself
2. give this award to 15 deserving blogs
3. email those blogs and let them know
4. thank the person who awarded you

I, like the Frog Queen, am a Rebel, and will only tell you one thing, too:

One an item to item scale, I have more Christmas stuff than Halloween. (Of course, by weight, I have more Halloween stuff!)

Blogs to receive this award from me:

1. Badder Homes and Gardens, because what says good times better than snide humor?
2. Season of Shadows for his dedication to sharing prop-building with the rest of us.
3. Spookyblue. His awesomeness (and thoughtfulness) in his posts, prop how-tos and that touch of twisted humor make me look forward to every word he says.
4. Enchanted Revelries, because Tristan's posts both make me laugh and the images sometimes take my breath away.
5. All Together Dead. Just because!

Again, because I'm a rebel, I'll stop at five blogs. Yes, I know that makes me a party-pooper, but I know you'll forgive me!

Pass it on!

Wow. I never thought I'd have anything that pink and cute on my blog...

1 comment:

  1. You are most deserving....and a rule breaker. I knew I liked you for a reason. :)

    Thanks for sharing.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.