Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Great Things!


This weekend was filled with fun, which I'll likely share with you tomorrow. I will tell you that my booth space in Rancho Cordova is now up and running, so if you're local, please stop by and check it out!

I also may have booth space on Apple Hill at the Jack Russell Brewery for the next couple of months. I'm waiting to hear back from a friend to see if he wants to go in with me on that one so I can actually take bathroom breaks!

More updates tomorrow! Now, it's off to school!

1 comment:

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.