Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Onward!

Well, the pity party is still hanging on, but I'm going to set it aside to let you know some of the cool things that will be hitting ShellHawk's Nest in the month of October!

In the tradition of the wonderful anthology, October Dreams, I contacted some of my fellow bloggers and Halloween enthusiasts and asked them to guest blog for me. They will be sharing their favorite Halloween memories, starting October 1st. The Bloodshed Brothers were gracious enough to agree to kick off the Season with a special vlog to share their memories, and it's fantastic! I am eagerly awaiting other guest bloggers' posts, and they'll be sprinkled into the October stew throughout the month. Stay tuned, because the awesomeness is on its way!

As always, I'll be part of the Cryptkeeper's Countdown to Halloween, so I hope to live up to the deal with fun content every day.

It's almost here, Creeps! Are you excited?

3 comments:

  1. Guest bloggers is a great idea.
    Love the Johnny Cash tombstone by the way, fine tribute to the much missed man in black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Sounds like fun. Looking forward to it.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I start my decorating this weekend.
    Let the Halloween goodness flow!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.