Friday, October 22, 2010

Early Arrival, Just For you!

We of Hauntcast wanted you all to have a chance to listen to The Big Show before Halloween, so we've posted a week earlier than our usual last Friday of the month. It's cause we love ya!
There's a special interview with Terror Syndicate to keep you company while you're putting the final touches on your haunts, too. And your Mistress of Mayhem has finally paid back her boss for posting that awful interview someone did with me at the West Coast Haunters Convention on the air.

Revenge really is a dish best served cold.

3 comments:

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.