Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fright Rags: Supporting Leisha Davison-Yasol

I was reading through Fascination With Fear's blog and noticed the above graphic. I loved the design and clicked on the link to discover that Fright Rags is selling the t-shirt, and the proceeds are going to help a mom battle breast cancer. (Need I start ranting about health care's affordability again?)

Need I say more? Even if you don't care about breast cancer (Freak. What's up with that?), you gotta love Elsa Lanchester as the Bride of Frankenstein! They're currently sold out, but you can pre-order your shirt from the next batch!

1 comment:

  1. Apparently they stopped selling it, which bums me out.....

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.