Monday, March 7, 2011

New in the Hauntcast Store

Hauntcast has got some pretty amazing stuff for sale these days. I was watching the above video (click on the pic to watch) and debating on whether to ask my husband if he would mind terribly unscrewing the shade from one of our windows for a rear-screen projection so it can be seen from the street.

I am anticipating a massive eye-roll.

Anywho, don't forget you can get some pretty nice discounts if you get a Dungeon Master subscription. DC Props, Hi-Rez Designs, Terror Syndicate, and Monster Guts all offer discounts through the Dungeon Master subscription, plus you can get mini-spots and a sixty-second voiceover from Chris. You can also pick up some nice haunt music and some projection DVDs from Outrageous Media. How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.