Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Survival Tips from the Cast of The Walking Dead

Just in case you were wondering, here's some food for thought from the cast of AMC's The Walking Dead.

Surviving every day life can be a chore under the best of circumstances. Surviving the zombie apocalypse? Well... Weapons are at a premium, consumable resources are scarce and finding the will to face down the undead can be as challenging as finding your next meal. But don't take our word for it: Listen to the cast of The Walking Dead, who have experienced the apocalypse first-hand and lived long enough to share some survival tips.

Andrew Lincoln suggests packing a pair of swimming trunks, Sarah Wayne Callies recommends a go bag, and Lennie James shares his bean recipe and more.
Full article here.

Personally, I would add that you should always know where your towel is. But hey, that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.