Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Birthday and Happy Birth Day

Can you say, "Happy Birthday" to a spirit? I guess so, 'cause fellow Scream Team member Revenant's birthday is today! (He doesn't look a day over 250, does he?) So Happy Birthday, dear friend! Try not to get mugged while you're staggering back home from getting lit! ;o)

In other news, German Shepherd mom, Shelby, began to have her pups last night. At last count, there were no less than five males in the litter, though she was still giving birth when the breeder sent me the e-mail. So, a big welcome to the world to the newest member of our Hell Hound pack, Samhain! (I'm sure Mr. ShellHawk will be giving out cigars at work today, right?)

I know Rev will be so honored that he shares a birthday with my dog. (Ha! Ha!)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new pup! Imagine all the weird, wonderful looks you'll get when you tell folks his name!! (especially if you go with the proper Celtic pronunciation). Of course, you'll probably get a few folks who'll think you named him after Glenn Danzig's old band!!! ;-)

    Definitely looking forward to seeing the pics of the new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats my dear!!!

    oh and happy belated b-day Rev.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Rev, and Congrats on your newest Family Member!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.