Saturday, April 23, 2011

Haunted Goodness



I could never be put in the classification of "scapbooking enthusiast." Although I might want to get a couple of scrapbooks together and have held onto some personal mementoes for the purpose, somehow, I just never get around to it. But maybe now, that will change.
Alpha Stamps has just what I'd need for a very cool and vintage-looking Halloween scrapbook. Or letter. Or envelope. Or ransom note. From Dia de las Muertos stamps to vintage-look matchbook cover stamps, Alpha seems to have just what one would want for your stamping needs.  Someone with a knack for stamping could put a couple of these together and come up with a unique Hallowe'en party invitation.

Hmm. Maybe I should get started now...

1 comment:

  1. As creative as you are I'd have thought you may have dabbled in the paper arts before! I am on a design team for Haunted Design House challenge blog at :
    http://haunteddesignhouse.blogspot.com/
    Please drop by and peruse our Hallowe'en/Horror inspired weekly creative challenges and maybe find the inspiration you are looking for to begin your new time suck, I mean hobby.
    Keep it creepy,
    Glo

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.