Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Vintage

One of the few things I regret about not having a real job and enduring the growing (read:economic) pains of starting my own business is not having the discretionary income to spend on what's really important: vintage Hallowe'en decoractions!

Oh, well. At least with window shopping, there's no buyer's remorse.

Image by halloween_guy
Heartland Antique Mall
Halloween Decorations Ideas Blog
For sale at iOffer dot com by donaldroszz (379)
From the Atelier Blog


3 comments:

  1. Love 'em! Reminds me a bit of that vendor at Transworld who made all those old school-inspired Halloween tchotchkes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stuff. And look at it this way -- you have the images, you don't have to dust 'em off or find room for them, or worry about them getting damaged.

    And it didn't cost a dime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halloween's KnightApril 29, 2011 at 1:01 AM

    I have the cat and jack light. I found it at a thrift store for a dollar.

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.