Saturday, June 11, 2011

Last Call!

No, not last call for alcohol, though that's not a bad idea! Nope, it's last call for pre-orders of Hauntcast t-shirts, babydolls and hoodies!


If you want one of these and have very specific size requirements, now's a good time to make sure you get a top in your size.


Head over to the Hauntcast Gross-ery store to place your order. Chris will be placing the order on Monday, so run-don't walk-um, your cursor over there!
While you're there, be sure to check out our site redesign! Guy of House Bloodthorn and Chris have been working their little fingers to the bone to get things working properly. I think it looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.