Thursday, July 28, 2011

BlogTV Thanks

Well, I did my first BlogTV show last night, armed with my blue raspberry martini. Big thanks go out to Fright Guy, The Bloodshed Brothers, and Chris Baker for co-hosting and making the show almost halfway intelligent.
For those not able to make it, we had two home haunt celebs join us to chat: Mr. Chicken and Spider Rider, both of whom are gracious enough to be helping me with a new prop and revamping an old one. Chris Davis of Davis Graveyard checked in for some fun, too, and debated the value of blue drinks vs. wine. 


We had two new TV stars appear, as well: Christmas Ape and Samhain. Neither of them has much comment, although Ape thinks Jeromy looks pretty hot in his little blue dress. (Credit for the pic goes to Jody Bossert of Haunted Night.)
I'll get some new pics of Sam up shortly. I have to say, it was pretty wild being gone for a week and coming back to see how much he'd grown in just that short time! He didn't seem to mind being on TV, and didn't demand his own trailer and makeup people, unlike Ape, who can be a little full of himself sometimes. Ape, by the way, has new Facebook pics from the Shasta trip, if you want to check them out.


I took the opportunity to show off the latest creations out of the kiln, so if you missed that part, you'll just have to wait until I put pics up for the Etsy store! (Big thanks to DixieDawn for her mini-ghost purchases!)
O.k. kids, it's time for me to get back to making Hallowe'en!

4 comments:

  1. Heckuva lotta fun! Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun, Shell. I hope you have the next one soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inviting me to co host, I had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had a great time my dear. You are a perfect host :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.