Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Calm Before the Storm

I've decided to take the next couple of days off from blogging to prep for the upcoming participation in the Countdown to Halloween 2011. 


Countdown to Halloween is a fabulous blog run by the amazing team of John Rozum and Shawn Robare. They have gathered a bunch of Halloween and horror bloggers together who have sworn to post something Hallowe'en every day in the month of October. The past participants list has been pretty dang impressive, and I can't begin to express how happy I am to be in such noble and creepy company!


My countdown will be including a few guest bloggers, an interview with someone near and dear to the haunt community, and perhaps a vlog, if I can get my laptop repair peeps to actually quit breaking my laptop more than it was broken when I took it in to be fixed.


See you back here on October first!

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I forgot about that!! I better get working also. Thanks for the reminder.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've forgot too! Arrgghhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am prepping up several stories, and other blog worthy articles for the countdown. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been making a list in the notebook I carry everywhere of tings I plan / hope to blog about during the countdown.

    Can't wait to read what everyone else posts!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.