Thursday, November 3, 2011

Swamp Foetus

If you haven't had a chance to get over to Pumpkinrot's blog, now is absolutely the time!


Each year, Rot and his lovely bride, Bean, create Hallowe'en in their own unique style. Both are artists in their own rights, with the artist's attention to detail and the moods they wish to evoke in their viewers. Rot usually has a video of the year's special project, and the video always wows. This year is no exception.


Swamp Foetus. It even made it onto the Dread Central website.


Congrats, Rot. You and Bean really outdid yourselves this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.