Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dr. Sleep: Chapter One of The Shining Sequel

Is it? Could it be? Yes, Stephen King is writing a sequel to his classic horrifying ghost story, "The Shining," entitled, "Dr. Sleep."


Bloody Disgusting posted a video of King reading the first chapter of this new book, via The Daily Dead.


 I'm not sure how I feel about it, honestly, but I am willing to give it a shot! I always wondered how Danny would be affected by all the things he'd gone through at the Overlook Hotel in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.