Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Facelift? A Little, maybe...

Big, sloppy kisses (and garment-touching) to Guy of House Bloodthorn for switching out the jack-o-lanterns in my blog header. The picture is a lineup of some of the jacks and other glowing beasties I made last season for Hallowe'en. Some of them are even in my readers' homes and part of their yearly Hallowe'en tradition!


For those of you who are unaware, Guy of House Bloodthorn was responsible for helping to redesign the Hauntcast site, as well as for redesigning my little ol' blog page. I love his work, and if you need a fresh eye on your pages, I really recommend him!


Eventually, I'll gather some cash and pay him millions to re-do my web page, 'cause he deserves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.