Friday, July 20, 2012

Get a Head

I'm toying with doing my next Charmed Pot segment on parties, and plumbed ol' Martha Stewart's site for ideas. You've very likely seen this before, but it's still such a cool, creepy touch to a party for the "Muggles!"
Head Waiter how-to on Martha Stewart's website.


Oh, and here's to hoping this year's Hallowe'en Handbook from Martha includes a bunch of new projects not recycled from the last ten years of her magazine. I'll have to write another rant like this one, if that's the case! (Martha, don't make me write you another letter! I'm watching you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.