Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas on the Way. Wow.

Christmas ornaments on our kitschy tree at GETty Crafty
I can't believe it's nearly here, already. Christmas and the end of the year are a breath away, and I am completely undone by how fast this year went by! I'm sure all of you feel the same, even if this was a crappy year for you and you're happy to see the back end of it and start on Lucky 2013.
Anyone want some Jack
ornaments? I'll be
making some when I get
back...

That's what I've dubbed it. Lucky 2013! You saw it here first, and I want my residuals if you decide to use it!

Lucky because I'm going to continue to work hard, and am in the process of making plans for the business for the coming year. I'm planning out new pieces, marketing strategies (ha!) and all manner of grown-up things.

And before that, a well-earned vacation!

When I get back, some of these delightful Christmas ornaments will be available for purchase on my Etsy store: 
I had a good time at the GETty Crafty Holiday Bazaar (pic of me in my new Holiday dress below!), though we had a tough time due to a nasty rain storm that blessed us that day (massive eye roll.) Even so, there were some wonderful peeps who turned out for the sale, and we were happy to get a chance to chat.
 No, this is not a real light bulb. It's ceramic, through and through!
 Oh, and this bowl turned out pretty cool! I'll put it on Etsy when I get back from vacation.
Since I'll not be attending to my store until December 10th or 11th, I've decided to put it on vacation 'till I get back. I haven't really  had much of a day off since August, and I am far overdue for a break! I will be touching base with the blog while I'm off, so comments will be posted as they come in.

If you're interested in the Jack ornaments, keep a eye on the store as I'll be making some and posting them after the 16th or so. Since I ship Priority Mail, you should be able to get them in time for Christmas!

In any case, I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving! Check out the new Hauntcast when it comes out the first Friday of December, and check out the latest Shocktail Hour, 'cause it's seriously cool!

Catch ya later, kids!

2 comments:

  1. you look amazing, I love that dress, and I hope you have a great holiday! can't wait to see the new items in the shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best thing about that dress: little black skull buttons on the sleeves!
      http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/haunted-housewife-dress-in-red-with-black-from-deadly-dames.html

      Of course, you simply MUST shop at that store every chance you get. They don't only cater to Size 0 twenty-somethings!

      Delete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.