Monday, November 19, 2012

Infographics: Your Way Through the Zombie Apocalypse!

I was recently contacted by Ben Hughes over at MoneySupermarket.com, which is a U.K.-based company that seems to help you save money in your home, etc. Ben was thoughtful enough to work out a plan to zombie proof your house, and another plan to zombie proof your car
As if that weren't enough to get you thinking and planning ahead, the site offers a fun, Hallowe'en themed page that offers:
  • Haunted House Insurance
  • Broom Insurance (for witches with wisdom)
  • Time Travel Insurance and, lastly,
  • Afterlife Insurance

Pop over to the page when you get a minute and explore your options. I don't think you can be over-insured, in this day and age!

Thanks, Ben! You've covered some very important aspects of surviving the Zombie Apocalypse and others of life's little curve balls!

Now, where's my shovel? I need to start digging that escape tunnel...

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.