Thursday, December 27, 2012

Touching Base

I'm back from L.A. and the annual Christmas visit; we had a great time and I even had a chance to meet up with haunter Derek Young! (Fantastic to talk "shop" with a fellow haunter, and discover that he and a friend are planning great things for 2013!)

I've re-opened the ShellHawk's Creations Etsy Store, so if you need to use a little of that Christmas money, you can. I have only two Jack ornaments left this season, just so you know.

Remember, I also have a few jack-o'lanterns left, if you wish to have one grinning at you in 2013. They're not listed on my Etsy site as of yet; check out the post here to find out what's still available.

We'll get back to our regular programming soon! I just have some catching up to do around the house as I've been gone for most of December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.