Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hauntcast: Live at Transworld!

The big show is coming up for all of the hard-core haunters: Transworld! Several of the crew from Hauntcast will be there to greet you in the Hauntcast booth. That's booth 537!

We even have our own commercial, now! (Click below to see it!)

Be sure to subscribe. If you still haven't listened, click here and go to the old-time radio of the home page to listen to some past show highlights. The show offers the very best in haunted "edutainment!" 

Oh, and--? There's a special "Shocktail Party" planned, just for Hauntcast listeners. You should go; it's the only time you'll ever get Chris Baker to pay for your drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.