Thursday, November 21, 2013

A New Fan

Last year, while I was seling my stuff at Apple Hill, a couple of ladies came in to ooh and aah over my Raku jacks. They each bought one, and I was delighted my jacks were going home with such nice folks. One of them signed up on my mailing list and promised to get in touch with me this year.

Later on, she told me about her friend's son's reactions to the jacks. He loved them from the first moment he saw them, and she promised him he'd get one for his birthday this year.
 That smile makes all the 18-hour days worth it.

I love being a potter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.