Monday, September 1, 2014

Clearing Space on Labor Day!

I have a few candle packs, pillars, and votives left over from Scare LA, all made by the wonderful Dark Candles company! I'm selling them on my eBay store at a discounted rate, along with those adorable Hallowe'en- and horror-themed voodoo string dolls, so amble over there and pick yourself up some Hallowe'en love!

ShellHawk's eBay store.

Feel free to spread the word. Dark Candles candle packs are a staple around our house at Hallowe'en, and make great hostess gifts during the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.