Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A Week into the Season!

Can you believe we're already a week into October? The best month of the year is just flying by, and it seems we just can't squeeze enough Hallowe'en in.

I've got you covered, though!

I've recently updated my Amazon widget in the right sidebar with many more fun Hallowe'en offerings. From books to DVDs, stories to prop-making, and let's not forget the music. Lots of music! Remember to click on the little arrow or numbers towards the bottom of the widget in order to turn the pages and discover the next row of offerings. When you do click on a product, you'll be helping this blog generate a tiny bit of revenue to keep the Hallowe'en love going!

Oh, and don't forget to check out my ShellHawk's Creations Etsy store for my own Hallowe'en ceramics, and my eBay store has both Dark Candles at a discount, and a number of spooky-themed voodoo string dolls to purchase! Dark Candles is my favorite brand of candles, as the scents are delicious without being overpowering. (I am personally in love with Dark Carnival, and so is Mr. ShellHawk!)

I also wanted to tell you thanks for the support over the years, boils and ghouls! I can't believe this blog has been going since 2008, and some of you have been here since the very beginning! (I am still blown away that the great Spooky Blue was the first to comment on this blog!) 

I hope you're around for years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.