Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Haunted Hallway

I caught this over on 'Rot's site. The Haunted Hallway.

How it trips off the tongue: "The Haunted Hallway."
I am so envious of those kids, getting treated to 'Rot's efforts! And a school getting to do an old-school Hallowe'en? Not a "Harvest Festival?" Priceless!
 I love living in California, but the "P.C."-ness of it all sometimes drives me batty. Like banishing Hallowe'en and not letting kids wear costumes.

I find myself yearning for someone to tell "them" all to "go pound sand! We're doing this Hallowe'en thing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.