Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Because We Miss the Attention...

So I get this text from Chris Baker the other day:

"I'm getting the band back together."

It turns out Chris Baker was drunk again, and offered to do another episode of Hauntcast

The good news is that you don't have to be a subscriber to get this episode, because we're doing it for donations! A couple of our Scream Team members are going through a tough time and the rest of the team wants to help out by putting on another episode. 

Don't worry, we're not going to be doing the Jerry Lewis Beg-a-Thon and annoying you everywhere we have a web platform. What would be nice, though, is if you've enjoyed the show (or even a small portion of it) over the years, please spread the word. We're looking at doing a show as early as March, if we get enough donations together. Yes, March, right at the beginning of build season! Woo-hoo!

I have to say that I'm pretty excited, because I've missed hearing everyone else's segments.

If you're relatively new to this blog and have never heard of Hauntcast, you can click here for some free shows. Just realize this isn't a show you want your young kids listening to, unless you want them to pick up some interesting new vocabulary words!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.