Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Annual Mug Shot

In spite of time constraints, I couldn't resist setting up the annual mug shot! You can see them in person in Petaluma at Halloween and Vine this Saturday!

And it looks like I'll be doing Second Saturday at Oak Park Brewing Company in October, so you have another chance to adopt some jacks before they're gone.

I know I promised to get some in my Etsy store, and I will do my best to get that done after H & V. It's been hard to get everything done while having a job this time of year!

3 comments:

  1. Scary and cool! That's quite a gang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! I have a couple of your Christmas ornaments - I think I need something Halloween-y, too!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.