Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Weekend Shenanigans, Part 2

After I drove back from Sacramento, I had to stop by Lowe's to pick up some parts for a project I'm working on for my Halloween and Vine booth. I was delighted to walk in and find that Halloween had come to Lowe's, too! Someone had even taken one of their little headless dishes and put a jack-o'-lantern head on it, making a cute little creep who looked like he was ready to find himself some candy!  

 I also needed to pop by Joanne's to pick up a couple of small things. Home Goods is right next door, so I popped in to see if they had their Halloween stuff in, yet. They did, and man! They have some really great offerings this year!
I really wanted this guy, but I had no idea where I would put him.
 
I was in snow globe heaven! Lots of them to see this time around.
 
 This ghost looked like the father of my mini-boos, standing at about two and a half feet tall! I wanted him, too, but again, no place to put him. :(
 
 And oh, the lanterns this year are gorgeous! I may go back and grab one to add to my collection...
They look like proper ladies, waiting to go to church, don't they?
He looked very Tim Burton-esque to me. Charming and whimsical!
 
After an hour or two of going through the Hallowe'en aisles with a fine-tooth comb, I made my selections and brought them home.

 I fell in love with this little bat, who hangs upside down from a chain. Inside is a place to put a tea candle! 
 I went a bit nuts with the snow globes, I have to say. But I'm not sorry!
I was happy to find this Headless Horseman snow globe, as I missed out a couple of years ago!
This guy reminded me a bit of Stewie, so of course I had to bring him home!

Part three tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pumpkin display at Lowe's! So cute! And your HomeGoods has some awesome stuff! There are some pieces you found that I have been hunting for and haven't yet found. Fantastic finds and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Lowe's has a lot more goodies than mine! You have some self control - I got the headless horseman from Home Goods a couple years ago and he totally doesn't go with anything in my house. He's awesome, but he stands out oddly.

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.