Saturday, October 10, 2015

Stewie Goes Pro!

This year, I could hear Stewie grumbling in the storage shed a little earlier and louder than usual. He's naturally grumpy, since black widows and rats often move into his head during the months of storage and it affects his attitude.

I finally had enough of hearing him through the walls and stomped outside to the shed. I threw the door open.

"What?! What is it? It's too early to come out and play and I don't have time for your nonsense right now!"

"GrumblegrumblegrumblegrumbleGRUMBLE!"

Translation: "I'm bored of your yard. I wants to travel! I wants to be a STAR!"

Great. A scarecrow with delusions of grandeur.

Fortunately, I have connections!

I called up my buddy Joel, from Heartstoppers Haunted House in Rancho Cordova. I sent him a text and asked if he might want to borrow Stewie for the season. I neglected to mention the prima donna aspect, not wanting to muddy the waters with, um, facts... 

Luckily, he agreed.

Click here for the result.


There'll be no living with him, now.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck to Stewie. He's hit the big time alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. I think he just doubled his day rate with that close up, too. Does he have an agent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure when he gets back, he'll be demanding I find him one.

      Delete
  3. Stewie is probably going to demand his own dressing room when he returns, stocked with the finest beverages, of course!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.