Thursday, March 19, 2009

Netherworld Haunted House

I was looking for some inspiration when I ran across Netherworld, a haunted house in Norcross, Georgia (Atlanta area). These guys are real pros, pulling in as much as $1 million a season. Huge cast and crew, with frights and gore galore!

Here's another video:

At a time when a lot of us home haunters are seeing a dropoff in the numbers of Trick-or-Treaters, it does my heart good to see there's still a good turnout for Haunted Houses. And while we humble home haunters don't have their budget, we can still get some ideas of how to make our haunts look more pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.