Saturday, April 11, 2009

Keeping Mum

Unfortunately, I'm pressed for time this morning-Easter weekend housework, plus the pups are getting a walk shortly, so I'll make this somewhat brief.

Rent this! STELLAR cast, great acting. In my opinion, the story is in the same dark vein as "Arsenic and Old Lace."

Micro-synopsis: A woman catches her husband in flagrante' with another woman. She murders them both, stuffs them in her steamer trunk, and takes them on a train with her. An usher finds the trunk leaking blood, chaos ensues, she is jailed.

Fast forward forty years. She's out of jail, and has got a job as a housekeeper to a vicar and his troubled family. Check here for more details.

I loved this! I think you will, too.

1 comment:

  1. Completely agree with you. This was one of those movies that totally surprised us. After we rented it, we had to buy a copy and share it with friends. Everyone loves it.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.