Monday, June 8, 2009

Fright Planet

Discovered this haunt is located in Citrus Heights, California, which is close to me. I may have to catch this one.

I was disappointed to discover there wasn't a photo gallery for 2008.
There are three haunts: a nautical haunt, a funhouse-type haunt, and my favorite, Podunk Hill-Billy Bob's Revenge. I expect that one must be quite frightening to folks like me who have been in the dental industry. (Think about it for a minute. You'll get it.)
Fright Planet: World of Fear here.

1 comment:

  1. I have some friends that took a year off from their haunt and took a "tour" of haunted houses from Northern California to Seattle...they were not impressed with Fright Planet. :(

    Maybe they were there on a bad day...and these particular friends are hard to impress :)

    I hear they are moving into Portland Oregon, where I am, but I have not been able to find anything about what they are up to.

    Let me know if you get the check them out this year.

    If I find out anything about their Northwest debut, I will post it on my blog.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.