Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Zombie Hooker Nightmare

WARNING! THIS POST IS COMPLETELY INAPPROPRIATE FOR THOSE UNDER THE AGE OF 18.

Even though they'd probably kick some serious ass at this because they have nothing better to do than play computer games all day long anyway. Zombie Hooker Nightmare is an Adult Swim Game that I've found addictive, and yes, gory and slutty, too. (What can I say? It's an alluring combination.)

Also, go to Mr. Macabre's blog and suck up a little for Southern goodies. A little sucking up never hurt anyone.



1 comment:

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.