Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Stewie Repair/Naked Scarecrow Reports

Storage was not kind to Stewie this year. That and the fact I had to keep kicking back at his fingers and hands to keep him from choking me as I walked by his area in the Garage of Doom. So contrary to common sense and personal safety, I had to do a quick repair job on his hands.


This involved shoring up weak and torn parts with duct tape, then applying shop towels and carpet glue over the repair.
A quick paint touch-up, and he was out of the Garage like a kid on the last day of school.
I didn't even have a chance to get him dressed before he dashed out into the yard to scare the crap out of people. He does so love his job!My neighbor calls this "Creepy Beauty." I like it.

Oh, and you can see why this year, I named the haunt "The Witch of Rose Hill." I have a bunch of roses, live on a hill, and my stirring witch will be out in the yard on Halloween night. Ta-da! (I know. I'm such a freakin' genius!)

7 comments:

  1. Love the name.... and glad to see "Creepy Beauty" is back on the job!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great! That top picture of the hand kind of reminds me of what I think an aliens hand might look like, gives me the creeps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's great! awesome face! enjoyed hearing how he dashed outside with no clothes on to scare the crap out of people! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's like a kid that breaks out of the bathroom at bathtime!
    He's dressed now, though. His grin looks pretty terrible when the light comes on at night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is just amazing. One of my favorite props ever! :)

    Glad he is back out on the job. Wish my props were that intersted :D

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for Stewie! He looks good! :D

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.