Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Secret Santa Can Suck It Gift To ME!


Some of you will recall the Secret Santa Can Suck It post, as you're probably not still drunk from your office Christmas party. Well, I've had a random thought about it-I'm well known for my random thoughts-and thought I'd share how it came about.

I was sharing the Secret Santa Can Suck It concept with my dad the other day and told him that if I were to get a Secret Santa gift for myself (Not so secret, I admit. I'd act surprised, though.) and money were not an issue, and there was nothing but cooperation all the way with the other parties involved, I'd get an all-expenses paid trip to Disneyland to see the Haunted Mansion, (during the Holidays, so I could see Jack Skelington) ride the ride as many times as I want (no one to say "ARE YOU DONE, YET? I'M BORED!"), and get a leisurely backstage tour of the mansion, and maybe the animatronics shop, too. Oh, and a Disney's Haunted Mansion Game of Life. The only thing better than that would be to take a trip to all the Haunted Mansions, worldwide, but hey, I'm not greedy! The one in Anaheim will do just fine!

As the last few days have gone by, I thought of one more twist to this gift, one that would make it even more fun: Share the whole package with CalHaunts (NorCal and SoCal) members, and whatever members of the Garage of Evil want to participate, complete with babysitters for their kids so Mom and Dad could enjoy themselves and not feel rushed. (You who don't belong to either of these groups had better sign up, and fast!)

So once again, your dear Mistress of Mayhem, ShellHawk is sharing her (virtual) bounty with you. Give, give, give! Never take. That's me.

Merry Christmas,all of you! Hope you liked your (virtual) gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.