Wednesday, July 14, 2010

In La-La Land

From left to right- my dad, my grandmother, my grandfather. Taken in Venice, Italy, around 1940-ish, I think.

I'm in L.A. for a few days, celebrating my Grandmother's 101st birthday with the grand old dame. I'll be back soon with a few stories, I'm sure!

Meanwhile, a belated thank-you to those of you who have decided to put my banner on your sites (and not incidentally, have also continued to post such nice things about my work!). I want you to know how very much I appreciate your support.

*sniff* I'm so verklempt!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in LA - I miss that place every year about February or March when I have not seen the sun for months!!

    Happy birthday to you grandma!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.