Thursday, August 19, 2010

Discount Voiceovers Available!

So, you've got this prop that needs a voice, and you sound more like Tattoo from Fantasy Island than Hannibal Lecter. No worries! Head on over to the Hauntcast site and pick out yourself a nice voiceover! Toss it in the cart, checkout, and you'll be emailed a link to download your new scary voice. Voila! It's just that easy.

Voiceovers on Hauntcast here!

Tell them your Mistress sent you. It won't get you a discount, but maybe I'll get a raise.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the Halloween mood now. Always good to stop by here for some spooky fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them.

    I always tell my crew when they do a great job that I will double their salary....we all laugh until we cry.

    Very nice of you to promote for the boss :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.