Friday, August 20, 2010

Hallows Soap

It seems like one by one, retailers are becoming infected by we Halloween folk. This time, it's Bath and Body Works with a small coffin full of nifty soaps. Although some of them are in already-familiar scents, it seems they've developed a few new ones, as well.

It occurred to me that if won a modest lottery win today, I would send Great Pumpkin gifts out to my favorite bloggers.

For the Frog Queen, there's Spider's Web deep cleansing hand gel, for cleaning up after those monster mud classes.


For Rot and Bean, there's the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin hand soap, for after all the pumpkin carving they do.


There is Spooky Soap for Spooky Blue to wash off his paper mache, which smells like their Warm Vanilla Sugar soaps.

And for House Bloodthorn, there's Vampire Blood, which is supposed to smell like plums. I guess that will cover up the blood smell from his victims.



For My Ghoul Friday I'd get Zombie Squad to wash off the paint of her Eyeball Monsters and the flesh of her victims from her delicate hands. She would even smell deliciously like marshmallows, which would surely lure her victims within grasping reach.

And for Mr. Macabre, I'd get Bat Bite, for good luck in bobbing for apples and biting brownies.

There would be more stuff for other folks I haven't mentioned, of course, but I've nearly run out of products! Go to Bath and Body Works Boo-tique for more fun stuff.

3 comments:

  1. lol how wonderful! And I need it. Am taking a break from the eyeball plants (hands covered in dried paint). Do they have one that has the scent of smelling salts? Might help me get through the last of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Bat Bite huh? Looks like I'm due for a road trip to the mall this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! This is awesome. I'll probably pick some of this up.

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.