Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Night Shots

I promised some night shots of the new guys, so here they are. The jacko below will be a hanger when he's finished.
Here's a quick shot of my photographic assistant, who is normally very camera-shy (upper right part of the frame). She's very helpful in keeping the lens clean with her tongue!
Since there seems to be a good response to these new additions, I'll make more to put in the store in the next couple of weeks. I also want to let you all know that prices in the shop will be going up in the middle of September, so if you like the ones already there, buy them soon!
Screamin' Scott asked if I would have some of these jack-o-lanterns available in the shop, so I guess I'll have to make some more like them, too!

Back to playing in the studio!

5 comments:

  1. Stunning work. Really looking forward to the new editions. I need more door prizes for my party :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I left a comment in your etsy contacts
    Daph

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those! They are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photographic assistant looks vaguely like The Dreaded Pumpkin Eater that your creations are known to fear. However, he looks very sweet to me and like a very good assistant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooooooo! I especially like the top one :)

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.