Friday, November 12, 2010

VOTE-For Intelligent Podcasting! Er, Vote For Hauntcast-?

But seriously, if you enjoy Hauntcast-and most folks do-head over to PodCastAwards.com and vote for Hauntcast in the "General" and "Best Produced" categories before the cutoff date of November 21st.

If you vote for us, you could win a date with G-Host Chris Baker-even if you're male, 'cause he's not picky.

I'm not exactly sure how that's a reward, but whatever...

P.S. Just kidding about the date with Chris, in case you thought I was serious...

1 comment:

  1. Done! Of course, I voted for them to win a Rondo, too, and we see how that worked out.

    Can't wait for the next installment!

    Rich

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.