Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fright Club Challenge

Well, apparently, I've been thrown in the ring, all unknowing!

The proprietor of Fright Club has pitted my blog's horror content against Adele's SpOOky Art, and just when I have a mass of Ape pictures recently posted (and him without even his ghost costume!).

Be that as it may, head over to Fright Club, join, read this post and vote for the blog you feel has the best horror content overall. At this stage, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get my ass handed to me. I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Maybe I should just post a bunch of random gorey images to cravenly get votes...

2 comments:

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.