Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hauntcast News

From the desk of Chris Baker:
Hauntcast’s first live Blog TV drink and Think is Thursday July 14th at 9pm EST. Join the Scream team on Hauntcast’s BlogTV channel. Check out Blog Tv in advance and set up an account, so you can chat and join in. Make sure that you have a web cam and microphone as I will be inviting guests to join the video portion of the Blog to ask questions, make suggestions and comments. You watch and chat if you don’t have a web cam.
I'm going to do my best to join for at least a little while, so keep a bloodshot eye out!

2 comments:

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.