Saturday, September 3, 2011

Eerie Autumn

Last year, some nice person in the blogosphere posted about the Windows Theme Pack, Eerie Autumn. (Whomever you are, I'm sorry I can't remember it was your blog, so please let me know who you are so I can give credit!) There's an article here in The Huffington Post about it.


I went to the Holiday page at the Windows site and downloaded it, but until about a month ago, I'd forgotten about it. I ran across it again while I was looking for something else, and decided to install it officially.


I have to say, I kind of enjoy it. There are some good graphics, some not as good, and there are some pretty fun sounds that come along with it that to me are better than the typical buzzes and beeps you have to deal with when using Windows or Vista. I particularly like the organ chords when you plug in or unplug your USB toys. There's even a crow's call when something can't be downloaded.


Necropolis blog just put up a very cool wallpaper, too! Very retro.


Anyhow, I thought you might enjoy a little Autumn fun today. Have a great Holiday weekend!

1 comment:

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.