Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hauntcast in FANGORIA???????

Maybe! Chris leaked the possible good news on Halloween Forum today, and I quote:
"BTW, Fangoria has been in contact with me for a few months. If we bring the show back they will feature Hauntcast in the magazine."
If that is not an appropriate moment to scream, "Holy CRAP!" I just don't know when is! I mean, Fangoria! They interview the biggies in horror, not lil' ol' us! Can you imagine how much more value we could give the haunt community with an article in Fangoria?


Of course this will only happen if we go back on air, so if that doesn't happen, I will just be crushed. I'll even have to hit the "Windex" a little early in the day if I get that bad news. What a nail-biter!


Anyway, there's been a bit of kerfluffle online about Chris's initial "attitude" regarding the resurrection effort, and he addresses it in this video post, as well as announcing the winners of our 100 Subscribed raffle!

I am completely flabbergasted at the swelling of support we've gotten from both fans and vendors! None of us were initially very hopeful that this fan-based resurrection effort would have a Red Shirt's chance in Hell at surviving this long, let alone have a shot at actually being successful. I mean, people hate-mailed us for asking a $12 subscription, so why would we expect anything different now?


But the fans have been stepping up, and so have the vendors! Could it be? Are we really missed? For those of you jumping up and down and shouting,"YES!" I humbly thank you for your continued patience and support of all this business! I love you, man! ;o)


Subscribe to Hauntcast here. You know you want to!

1 comment:

  1. And we love YOU! I sure do hope the resurrection take place. I miss my HC family somethin' awful. :)

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.