Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Shocktail Hour 7

I can't believe Chris Baker and Johnny Thunder have done seven episodes of Shocktail Hour already!
All manner of music and horror reviews, with shenanigans from Chris Baker and our Master of Scare-e-monies, Johnny Thunder! What could be better? (Besides Hauntcast, that is! ;o))

Subscribe to Hauntcast and Shocktail Hour (one price for both) now! The build/panic season is upon us, and you need friends in your garage while you're building. Hauntcast Magazine will be coming out sometime in October (with my first short story offering! Eek!), and each month, some nifty item from one of our sponsors is raffled off to some lucky minion!

2 comments:

  1. I really wish I could afford to subscribe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the scream out, dear.

    Morphine, not sure you're interested in my dopey spinoff but the first 30 minutes are free.........

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.