Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Mighty Dodge: For Sale at Last

After years of threatening to sell her, I finally got the courage to take the pictures, write the ad, and post her on eBay.

Honestly, I still don't want to sell her. She has been part of my life almost since I was born. But it's past time, and I can't finish her restoration. I'm hoping she finds a good home, with a wonderful shade-tree mechanic who will love her as much as I do.

If you can, please share her ad around. I'd really love it if a very cool haunter bought her.


1 comment:

  1. I would buy your car in a heartbeat if I had the money and time to spare. I'm sure a collector will jump all over your car. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

In order to protect my readers, I screen all comments. Spammers will immediately have their comments deleted, so please, if you are a spammer, just go away. I will promote your blog or site if I know you, but if not, please accept my invitation to the world.